Sunday, July 20, 2014

Not Kissing Anymore Frogs...

OK so I have officially given up on the dating scene. Where are all the cute nice guys? Did they all jump on a spaceship and leave the planet?? 

And what about the old saying 'You have to kiss a whole lot of frogs before you get to the prince?'

Who has that kind of time?? 

Do ya'll see how the princess is looking at the frog? That's me!! That's how I feel about the dating scene. Well some folks would argue you're just too picky. Find someone nice and just go on. But maybe I don't want to do that. Maybe all I've done my whole life is settled. And now that time is over.

NO MORE SETTLING !!

There is no way in the world, I am going to stroll around town with the frog pretending to be happy. What kind of life is that? And more than that, its not fair to the other person.

I came across a girl's Vlog and let's just say, she was with someone who if other people saw her, they'd take a second look. They'd totally do a double take. I'm not judging but I am saying, I couldn't do it. No way, no how. It's not happening captain !!

I just can't deal with the frogs ya'll; even though the one in the pic down below is "pretty cute" !!

I'd be friends with him..LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment