Saturday, July 26, 2014

50 Shades of Grey Movie Trailer

First of all, in the words of the lovely Scarlett O'hara I am...

 'Pea green with envy!!' LOL...

Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind (1939)

I would give anything to be in E.L James shoes right now!! I don't know how she feels about the trailer but I think she's pretty darn lucky to have her imaginary world brought to life!

That is most author's dream!

Well at least its my dream. It's the only reason why I wrote my novel in the first place. I want to see my story on the big screen!! The truth of the matter is, I'm not a reader at all. To me, motion pictures are everything! I love watching people and looking at colors and listening to the sound of their voices. It's amazing. It's mesmerizing! It's captivating!

I read all the stories up to the middle of Book 3 and based on the trailer, it looks like they were spot on. I loved the view of Christian's office. It was just like the author described it. White and spacious with a gorgeous view of the city. I was impressed!!

Like I said, EL James is lucky!! Wish it was me. 

xoxo
Wish Upon A Star
photo courtesy of pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment